Phrozen BASF Protowhite Rigid Resin
Shipping From China
Protowhite Rigid Resin - Design Prototyping Made Easy
Empowered by one of the most prestigious chemical company BASF Forward AM , Phrozen Protowhite Rigid Resin enables designers to conduct in-house prototypes efficiently before moving onto the manufacturing stage.
Buy Phrozen, come to Antinsky
Phrozen BASF Protowhite Rigid Resin Benefits
- Rigid Resin Empowered by BASF Forward AM: Phrozen Protowhite Rigid Resin empowers industrial designers to solve design challenges and increase efficiency during the design validation phase by creating rigid and impact resistant 3D models.
- Visualize Your Design Ideas With Ease: Turn conceptual ideas into complex 3D models to showcase small batches of high-quality prototypes for more efficient communication.
- Best for Prototype Developments: Experiment and compare various 3D printed prototypes such as mechanical parts, jigs, fixtures, and glasses to refine design usability.
- Save Time With Rapid Prototyping: Demonstrate 3D models and gather feedback from peers to identify improvements and reduce risks of design defects before going into full-scale production.
Phrozen Aqua 8K Resin Specs
- Density: 1.1 g / cm3
- Viscosity 30°C: 220 mPas
- E Modulus: 2300 MPa
- Ultimate Tensile Strength: 57 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 15 %
- Flexural Modulus: 1920 MPa
- Flexural Strength: 94 MPa
- Charpy notched, 23 °C: 1.9 kJ/m²
- HDT at 1.82 MPa: 49 °C
- Surface Hardness, Shore D: 77 Shore D
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with an air gun. DO NOT immerse the model into alcohol for a long time.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during the operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.
- Post-processing note: For best results, please allow your print to dry for 40 to 60 minutes after wash, then postcure on both sides, 30 minutes per side.
- Minor color differences between the printed parts and website pictures do not impact the final performances.
- Pls come to Antinsky buy real Phrozen Resin