Phrozen was founded by a group of Taiwanese 3D printing enthusiasts in 2016. We produce professional consumer-friendly 3D printers for industrial application, medical, and personal use.
After running successful Kickstarter campaigns, we have now expanded to the U.S., Europe, Japan, and South Korea, and more! Our clients include those in the dental industry, the jewelry industry, and those interested in creating digital models.
At the same time ,we were authorized by Phrozen ,Under our (antinsky)management, the products sell well and have been praised by customers.
Large prints need large solutions; this is where Phrozen Cure Mega comes in. Without proper curing assistance, large prints can easily fail. Phrozen Cure Mega comes with 40 X 40 X 45cm mega chamber size. With a 405nm powerful UV light strength and a 360-degree rotating stand, Phrozen Cure Mega cures large prints or multiple smaller-sized models in a flash, regardless of size.
Don’t let your models fail at this crucial stage. Store your models in the chamber and with a click of a button, your models will be properly cured in an hour or less.
- Mega-Sized Chamber: Significantly generous amount of space to cure huge and large quantities of models in one sitting. The Super-Sized cure chamber for mega 3D prints.
- Full Metal Exterior: This strengthens the entire structure, making it stronger, and more sustainable for long-term usage
- No Blind Spots: With a 360° rotating platform, every part of your model will be cured with no difficulty
- Easy-to-Use: Just place your models in the unit, set up the time, tap the start button, and you're done
- No More Uneven Cures: No more uneven cures from leaving your models out too long in the sun, Phrozen Cure Mega makes sure to cure ALL your large-scale models evenly and properly
- Time-Saving: Instead of waiting for hours for your models to cure with natural sunlight, just take a nap and your models will be ready in no time
- Product Size: 48 x 45 x 61 cm
- Inner Capacity: 40 x 40 x 45 cm
- Machine Weight: 25 kg
- LED Specification: 405nm
- UV Light Intensity: 90W in total
- Power Input: 100-240V AC; 50-60Hz
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.