ESUN launches new product ePA12
ESUN is a leader in the field of 3D printing materials. Their products cover a wide range, from general 3D printing filaments such as PLA, PETG and ABS to professional engineering plastics nylon PC.
Out of the best-selling PLA, nylon (PA) and nylon carbon fiber (PACF) are also their best-selling models. Following the launch of epa12 + CF in the first half of the year, they launched epa12 at the end of the year
Let's take a look at the outstanding features of epa12!
- Low water absorption. Good moisture resistance
- High temperatureresistance. Heat distortion temperature up to 100 C
- Excellent fatique resistance. Improve resistance to fatique cracks
- High toughness Impact resistance. Elongation at break up to 165%
- NOTE: EPA12 needs to be dried ( 70'c / > 12H ) before printing to achieve the best printing effect . It is recommended to use it with the eBOX when printing .
ePA12 Nylon filament is engineering material ,suit for mechanical gears and toolings.