Adding a New Printer in CHITUBOX
Adding a New Printer
Once you've set up your Resin 3D printer, it’s time to edit your 3D design on a slicer software and choose the resin you will be using:
- Click on CHITUBOX Slicer Software on your computer.
- Click on Settings, then select Add New Printer.
- Toggle down to Phrozen and choose the 3D printer you will be using.
- Click OK.
- Then click on the drop-down menu and select the resin you're using.
Adding a New Printer Manually
If you cannot find your resin 3D printer in the drop-down menu in CHITUBOX, you may have to add it in manually:
1. Click on CHITUBOX Slicer software on your computer.
2. Click on Settings, then select Add New Printer.
3. Toggle down to the bottom of the list and choose Others.
4. Choose Default.
5. Manually type in the values for your printer’s size and resolution.
6. Click on the drop-down menu and manually add in the resin profiles you’ll be using.
1. After adding a new printer, you can start adding and/or modifying your 3D model’s supports. Here’s how you can export your file to your computer after it is ready.
2. There are several software available for all resin 3D printers; could check with our email@example.com