Anycubic Flexible Tough Resin
High toughness, High precision, High Rigidity and High Impact Strength
1.High toughness, Not Easy To Break
Balancing softness with strength, Anycubic Flexible Tough Resincan withstand bending, flexing, and compression. It shows good strength and elongation and can resit chipping, cracking and stress mark due for cyclic vibration movement.
Not Easy To Break While bending
Good tensile strength and elongation
2.High Rigidity and High Impact Strength
Parts printed with Anycubic Flexible Tough Resinarecrash-proof and shows high impact strength. Besides, it can withstand high impact and other high strength mechanical pressure.
No cracking while knocking
3.High precision, Low shrinkage
It can provide high accuracy, smooth surface, clear print details and low shrinkage rate advantages for model printing.
4.Widely Compatible with Most LCDprinters
Applicable for most LCD 3D printers and optimized for 3D printing wavelengths between 365nm – 405nm, better effect with ANYCUBIC LCD 3D printers.
Applicable for all kinds of models, shells and parts with rigid requirements, such as industrial spare parts, building models, DIY, maker design, daily design and other high-strength model production.
White, black, gray, transparent, transparent green
Tips: the pictures are photographed on real products, yet the final color would be subject to the real object. There are different degrees of color difference as lighting or display settings vary.
Hardness(Shore D) 76 Shore D
Tensile Strength(MPa) 35-45MPa
Elongation at Break(%) 30-50%
Tensile modules of elasticity 800-1200MPa
Flexural Strength(MPa) 50-60MPa
flexural modulus(MPa) 900-1200MPa
IZOD Impact Strength(J/m) 50-60J/m
Warranty Period(Year) One and a half years
Instructions for use
(1) Before use:
Shake the liquid resin before use;
Clean the resin tank and the molding platform to keep the bottom of the resin tank in light transmission.
(2) When using:
Unscrew the cap and add it to the resin tank according to the equipment requirements;
Select the correct print parameters and settings for printing.
(3) After use:
After printing, please use the matching tools for post-processing, including blade, diagonal pliers, tweezers, containers, gloves; ethanol (≥95%), lactate or isopropyl alcohol cleaning solution;
(4) Post-processing steps:
- Remove the printed model from the molding platform with a blade;
B, Submerge the model in the cleaning solution, rinsed or ultrasonically washed, then taken out and drained; ANYCUBIC Wash and Cure machines are suggested to ensure better effect.
- Proper processing, such as removing support, polishing, coloring, etc.
- The ideal condition for storing uncured resin is a cool, dark placeat room temperature and protect from light to avoid high temperature or sunlight.
- Suggested operating temperatureis18-35°C, and a low temperature may affect the printing effect, thus, the resin can be properly preheated before use (not more than 60°C).
- If the resin pigment settles, it can be used after stirring or shaking.
- To ensure the ideal performance of the curable material, it is necessary to control the intensity and time of the light source after curing, so it is recommended that:
(1) The intensity of mercury lamp or LED light source is 5-10mW/m2, and the duration is no more than 1 hour (self-regulation);
(2) The exposure time in the sun (summer) is around 1 hour;
(3) Proximity or long-term exposure under strong light sources such as high-power high-pressure mercury lamps is prohibited.
(4)It is recommended to print in a dark room or be covered with a lid while printing as resin is a photosensitive material
PS: Material properties will vary depending on the molding equipment, post-cure method and testing equipment. For safety information, please refer to the MSDS of this product. If you encounter any problems during use, please feel free to contact us.