ELEGOO Jupiter Resin 3D Printer
ELE comes from the word electronic, which means open-source electronic. GOO comes from the word googol, meaning the 100th power of 10. The written form is 1 followed by 100 zeros, referring to the huge amount of structural models brought by 3D printers.
Elegoo implies the combination of open-source electronics and structures that creates everything.
About brand vision/mission: Create the future, interpreted as "With the help of programming and 3D printing technology, we can create almost anything—Elegoo provides geeks with the key to a new world."
- 【12.8-inch 6K Monochrome LCD】ELEGOO Jupiter features a 12.8-inch 6K monochrome LCD with a resolution of 5448x3064, allowing you to print models with intricate details and impressive print quality at 51-micron XY resolution, and fast layer curing speed up to 70 mm/h.
- 【Larger Print Volume】With a massive 277.848 x 156.264 x 300 mm build volume and a 286x166mm mask LCD, you can print large models or multiple small parts at once, or anything in between, greatly improving the model print output and efficiency, so it can also meet the printing requirements of commercial users.
- 【All-metal Structure】The printer body and main components are made of high-strength sheet metal, which is resistant to aging and scratches. The Z-axis adopts a ball screw with four sliders for more smooth and quiet movement, effectively increasing Z-axis stability and reducing Z-axis wobble during printing.
- 【Automatic Resin Feeding】Jupiter comes with a unique screw-on resin bottle cap, which allows you to install the resin bottle upside down behind the resin tank that has a resin feeding inlet, and when the resin in the tank is too low, the resin is automatically fed through the resin tank inlet. No more worry about running out of resin mid-print as the automatic resin feeder system will continuously add resin from resin bottle whenever needed during the printing process.
- 【5-inch Capacitive Touchscreen】The 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with a simple UI interface and clear display is highly responsive and straightforward to operate, with no delay or lag, and supports multi-language switching at will.
- 【Better Printing Experience】The plug-in air purifier with built-in activated carbon filter can effectively absorb and filter resin odor during the printing process, giving you a fresh and safe printing experience. The built-in LED strip will automatically light up when you open the door; the beam is uniform and soft, non-UV light won't cure resin, and you can use the printer normally even if the room is poorly lit.
- Operation: 5.0 Inch Capacitive Screen
- Connectivity: USB
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.2mm
- Printing Speed: 30-70mm/h
- Z Axis Accuracy: 0.00125mm
- XY Resolution: 0.051mm(5448*3064)
- Build Volume: 10.939in(L)*6.144in(W)*11.811in(H) 277.848mm(L)*156.06mm(W)*300mm(H)
UV Integrated Light (wavelength 405nm)
- Power Requirements: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Printer Dimensions: 498mm (L)*358mm (W)*750mm (H)
- Weight: 40kg