Partnered with Henkel, Phrozen Onyx Rigid Pro410 resin comes with great engineering capabilities for those who prefer a hands-on approach to solve everyday problems.
Onyx Rigid Pro410 is sturdy and reliable & produces 3D models without sacrificing precision, enabling makers to print strong and stiff objects such as storage organizers, laptop stands, grocery bag holders, and even tabletop gaming miniatures.
- Rigid & Reliable: No need to worry about distortion or breakage as Onyx Rigid Pro410 3D models are firm and will not deform in shape.
- Strong & Precise: Strength doesn’t sacrifice precision. Onyx Rigid Pro410 produces strong models while enabling makers to produce models with fine details.
- Cool Organization Items: Use your creativity to make your very own pen holders, paint holders, cardholders, or even spice racks for the kitchen.
- High Holding Strength: Create your own DIY clothes hangers, grocery bag holders, guitar hangers, wall hooks, and more from the comfort of your home.
- Great for Tabletop Gaming: 3D miniatures no longer need to be reprinted after just a couple of weeks. Onyx Rigid Pro410 creates minis that are long-lasting and durable.
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Viscosity: 400 - 600 cP
- Density: 1.10 g/cm3
- Surface Hardness: 78 Shore D
- Tensile Stress at Break: 43 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 5 %
- Tensile Modulus: 1687 MPa
- Notched Izod Impact: 25.00 J/m
- HTD at 0.45 MPa: 62 °C
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.