Voxelab Aquila X2 FDM DIY 3D Printer 220*220*250mm Flashforge Sub Brand
---US EU AU free shipping
Voxelab, a subsidiary brand of the China-based premium 3D Printers developer Flashforge, provides easier, lower cost yet reliable 3d printing solutions for customers around the globe. We offer FDM 3D Printers, Resin 3D Printers, Filaments and Resins, 3D slicing software, etc. In 2022, it began to cooperate with antinsky to sell products in all stores of antinsky.
Building Size:220*220*250mm (8.6in x 8.6in x 9.8in)
Product size:(L*W*H):478*515*625mm (19in x 20in x 24in)
Total Weight: NW: 8.6kg (19lbs) /GW: 9.9kg (22lbs)
Extruder Number: 1
Extruder Diameter: 0.4mm
Printing Speed: ≤180mm/s， 50-80mm/s (Normally)
File Format: Input: STL/OBJ Output: gcode/g/gx
Printing Software: Cura / Simplify 3D / VoxelMaker
Filament: PLA , ABS, PETG
Print Resolution: ±0.2 mm
Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.4 mm
Nozzle temp: 250 degrees C
Bed temp: 110 degrees C
Voltage: input:115-230V, output: 24V
- Components: 32-bit silent motherboard, silent stepper drivers make Aquila X2 operation whisper quiet.
- Carborundum Glass Build Plate, ultra-flat, bed isn't warped at all.
- Printing volume: 220*220*250mm. A 3d printer with a great balance on build volume, print quality and 3d printer price.
- Filament detection sensor: detect and notify filament status during the printing process, guarantee successful print.
- Filament auto feeding: Put in the filament end and it starts feeding automatically. The enhanced feeding module of Aquila ensures stable feeding (little breaking).
- Resume printing: No worrying about accidental power off. Resumes print from where it stops when power is back on.
- Aluminum body with sturdy structure, no shaking when printing.
- 4.3-inch color LCD screen, bright, easy to read, and user-friendly.
- Cura / Prusa/ Simplify 3D / VoxelMaker software supported. Download Aquila Cura configuration file.
- PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU filaments supported. Try the best 3D printing experience with Antinsky ecool PLA Filament.
- Aquila X2 official firmware has thermal protection, and BL touch support features. Download the latest firmware here.
- Voxelab offers firmware minimize printing issues on Octoprint, you may download it here for a try (V5.1.8 for non-ABL installed printer, V5.3.3 for ABL-installed printer).
- Aquila X2 H32 Eclipse compatible codes are now available at GitHub. You may custom modify your printer freely.