The printed size of the customer's dental scan is too large and the original scan model has obvious data difference.
1. Resin printing has shrinkage rate, not expansion rate, so do not consider the resin problem
2. Check whether the fineness of the model is normal. If there is no obvious difference, it is proved that there is no overexposure
3. Check the difference between customer model size and actual model size
1. Replace the dental scanning machine
2. Check and correct the size data after scanning
If you need detailed steps and a remote tutorial, please contact us email firstname.lastname@example.org
More 3D Print Knowledge Please Click