Exporting Files from CHITUBOX
Once you've chosen your 3D print design, it’s time to export and save it as a file that is compatible with your 3D printer:
- In CHITUBOX, make sure you have selected the correct printer, resolution, and size.
- On the right, click Slice.
- Make sure you have already set your desired settings. Values edited here will not change the output value.
- Click Save.
- On the Save menu, make sure the output file is compatible with your resin 3D printer.
- Click Save again.
1. When saving your file, make sure to name your file using letters from the English alphabet.
2. If your device has failed to identify your USB drive, please try formatting it.