Phrozen Setting up: Checking the LCD
How to checking Phrozen 3d printer LCD?
When encountering an issue, sometimes you may need to check the status of your LCD to ensure that it is functioning correctly. Antinsky will guide you through several methods of checking your LCD and how you can read them:
DO NOT look directly into the light. Indecent exposure to UV light may cause eye and/or skin injuries.
Performing the LCD Test
The LCD test checks if the lighting and the masking function are working correctly.
- On the touch panel, click TOOLS, then click LCD TEST.
- Three options may appear on the touch panel; choose the white rectangle with black sides.
- On the LCD, a bright blue square will appear.
- Run this test to see if the image shown on the LCD is the same as on the touch panel.
1. For Sonic Mega 8K / Sonic Mighty 4K / Sonic Mini 4K / Sonic 4K / Sonic Mini / Shuffle XL Lite, there will only be one option: a white rectangle with black sides.
2. For Shuffle 2018 series / Shuffle 2019 series / Shuffle 4K / Shuffle Lite / Sonic / Sonic XL 4K / Transform, there will be three options, a white rectangle with black sides, the grid, and a black rectangle.
Performing the Vat Cleaning Function
You could also run an additional Vat Cleaning test, which lights up the whole LCD, to ensure that the UV lights are distributing evenly, and no dead pixel is on the LCD.
- Click TOOLS, then click VAT CLEANING.
- On the touch panel, a white rectangle will appear.
- The entire LCD should light up.
- Run this test to check to see if the UV lights are distributed evenly.
Performing a Dry Print
Sometimes issues such as flickering or glitches may still be difficult to identify after the above testings; this is when Dry Prints are helpful. A dry print is running a test print without placing the resin vat and the build plate on. It is to ensure that the LCD is not flickering.
- Remove the resin vat and the build plate.
- Perform any print available.
- Inspect if the image shown on the LCD is the same as on the touch panel.
If you have more 3d technical questions, please read our 3D technology. If our article can't solve your problem, you can send your problem to firstname.lastname@example.org