AtomStack A20 Max Description:
- Larger creative space: After feedback from countless users, the engraving area of 400*400 is difficult to meet the user’s creation and design, so we grandly launched AtomStack A20 Max, which can have a maximum working area of 850*400mm without extension rods, to meet 99% of laser engraving machine usage scenarios.
- More stable structure: Different from extending the Y-axis (left and right sides), AtomStack A20 Max adopts a more stable and better X-axis extension scheme, so that A20 Max can run stably in a large working range, and the engraving and cutting lines are smooth without shaking.
- Tank chain constriction: In order to make the laser engraver more beautiful and the structure more stable, AtomStack A20 Max adopts a tank chain wire constriction scheme that is not available in other models. The wire harness runs smoothly without entanglement and improves the life of the wire.
- Super high power: adopt the most stable 20W high optical power laser module at present. The latest four 6W laser coupling technology, with powerful power, can cut 12-15mm paulownia board, 8mm black acrylic board, and even 0.05mm stainless steel sheet at one time. And adopt fixed focus design, 10s fast and accurate focus.
- The product is equipped with F30 Pro upgraded version air kit as standard: it is equipped with air assist as standard, and the cutting ability has been greatly improved. At the same time, the cutting accuracy and cutting quality can also be greatly optimized, making AtomStack A20 Max a real large-format laser cutting machine.
- Upgrade AtomStack's self-developed 32-bit motherboard: built-in 256-bit color scale map, which makes the engraving work more delicate and has higher contrast, so that your engraving is not only black.
- New non-blocking laser: The new S20 laser has a built-in tool-free focusing module, and a built-in air assist system, without the interference of wires, simple and beautiful. The patented double-layer wind gathering cover design can ensure that the laser will not be blocked and the lens will not be polluted for a long time, which greatly improves the life of the laser.
- AtomStack's self-developed mobile phone APP: AtomStack's self-developed mobile phone APP has been launched in major Android application markets and Apple APPstore (you can also scan the QR code of the manual to download). It is small in size and multi-functional, bringing a new control experience. Come on give it a try.
- The new filter panoramic glass eye protection design: the panoramic filter glass protective cover plays a very good role in protecting your eyes, filtering 97% of ultraviolet light, you and the people around you do not need to wear goggles, you can also watch Laser engraving. Reduce your goggle expense and inconvenience of wearing goggles.
- Sturdy and easy-to-install structural design: The all-aluminum anodized structural design makes the lazer engraver more durable and improves the engraving accuracy. The whole structure has been designed for quick installation, and the installation can be completed in generally 20-30 minutes.
- Wide compatibility: the laser engraver can be compatible with various mature engraving software, such as LaserGRBL, LightBurn, supports Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10, also supports MAc system (LightBurn), engraving file format Support NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.
- Upgraded compressed spot coupling technology: the ultra-fine 20w laser focus area is reduced to 0.08*0.1mm, and the high-density laser can easily cut 25mm thick wood and 30mm thick black acrylic; it can directly engrave mirror stainless steel metal, ceramics, glass, engraving & the cutting speed is 40% higher than that of the ordinary model, which is comparable to the effect of a 300W CO₂laser engraver cutter machine.
- Integral screw: The 20w laser engraver uses an integral screw instead of a combined shaft coupling. The stepping motor and the screw are integral, which makes the movement of the laser more precise and the coupling more durable.
- Laser sintering temperature up to 2400℃
- Safety protection: Equipped with an emergency stop button, if there is an unexpected situation, the laser engravers can be stopped at any time, and it is equipped with a reset switch and a limit switch to engrave more safely
- Expandable engraving size (this can not be written): Modular design of the fuselage mechanism, if you only need to replace the Y-axis frame assembly, you can get a super large engraving size of 850*850mm
AtomStack A20 Max Laser Engraver Parameters：
- Product model: AtomStack A20 Max
- Engraving size: 850*400mm
- Engravable/cuttable material
- Carving material: wood, bamboo, cardboard, plastic, leather, PCB board, aluminum oxide, non-reflective
- Electroplated and painted metal, 304 mirror stainless steel, glass, ceramics, cotton cloth, slate;
- Cutting materials: cardboard, non-woven fabrics, wood, plywood, acrylic (transparency needs to be painted black), some thin plastic plates, sponge, metal sheets such as aluminum and stainless steel;
- Machine power: 130W
- Laser power: 90W
- Laser output optical power: 20-21W
- Laser wavelength: 455±5nm
- Engraving precision: 0.01mm
- Focusing method: fixed focus laser, no focusing
- Laser protective cover: there is a protective cover on the laser to protect the user's eyes, no need to wear additional protective glasses. At the same time prevent pets from grabbing the laser point
- Operating software: LaserGRBL, LightBurn, support Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10 system
- Supported file formats NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF,
- Data transmission method: USB connection
- Power supply: international common standard power input: 100-240V AC, 50/60HZ output: 12V 5A
- Certification: CE FCC RoHS FDA PSE
A20 Max Laser Engraving Machine Packing List:
|1×Extended X-axis assembly
|1 x profile on the base
|1× Base lower profile
|2 x tank chain
|1 x F30Pro dual pump air assist
|4×foot pad foam
|1× fixed focus film
|3 x acrylic sheet
|3 x wood chips
|1 x desiccant
|1 x TF card
|1 x power adapter
|1 x manual
|1 x Y axis left profile
|1 x Y axis right profile
F3 Matrix Panel Specifications:
|2XF3 stitching size
|Product net weight