KINGS SLA 3D printers are widely applied by shoe manufacturer, mould factory, automobile manufacturer, college / research institute, construction company, etc., who come from various industries, like Shoe / Mould / Prototype / Toys / Cartoon / Architecture / Arts & Crafts / Jewelry / Dental / Appliance / Workshop / Education / CNC / Automotive / Furniture / Design / Bicycle, etc.
KINGS SLA(Stereolithography) 3D PRINTER is an additive manufacturing machine that works by focusing ultraviolet laser onto a vat of photopolymer resin. With the help of CAM or CAD software, UV laser is used to draw a pre-programmed design or shape on surface of the photopolymer vat. Photopolymers are sensitive to ultraviolet light, so the resin is photochemically solidified and forms a single layer of desired 3D object. This process is repeated for each layer of the design until completed.
|Model No.:||KINGS 600|
|Photopolymer Resin:||White general resin, yellow general resin, high transparent resin, pink resin, etc.|
|Machine Weight||about 980kg|
Main Machine Features:
1. Imported ball screw and linear guide rail guarantee high printing accuracy 0.01m;
2. Quick printing speed and batch production: 42 full-size shoe sole models printed in only 29 hours;
3. Complex structure model can be printed precisely and delicately;
4. Many photopolymer resin choices, like rigidity, detail, color, clarity and temperature tolerance;
5. Imported quality device: German galvanometer scanner & US laser device;
6. Variable light spot: bigger lighting area, higher printing speed;
7. KINGS owned control software for simple & visual operation.