Phrozen Aqua 8K Resin
Shipping From China
- 【Low Shrinkage & High Precision】Phrozen Aqua Resins are developed for low shrinkage and high precision printing. Their low warpage & dimensional stability are especially good for precise parts.
- 【Low Viscosity & Low Odor】Phrozen Aqua Resins are easy to print and are easily post-processed due to their low viscosity. Meanwhile, their low odor will not make your place smell.
- 【Wide Application】Printed parts are tough and resilient. Phrozen ABS-like Resins make them a perfect match not only for painted models but also for industrial applications.
Phrozen Aqua 8K Resin Specs
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Density: 1.1 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 280-380 cps
- Surface Hardness: 85 Shore D
- UTS: 47 MPa
- Tensile modulus: 2256 MPa
- Elongation at Break, EAB: 23 %
- Flexural strength: 54 MPa
- Flexural modulus: 1551 MPa
- Izod notched impact strength: 9.63 J/m
- HDT @0.45MPa: 77 ℃
- XY resolution：0.050 mm
- Shake well before use.
- Check your recommended resin profiles parameters according to your 3D printer. Click here to find your resin profile.
- We recommend washing your prints with 95% IPA and drying it with an air gun.
- Note: Please don’t soak your prints in 95% IPA for over 30 seconds at a time.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.