Repairs Fast With Ease
Light Curing Putty is a gel-like material that cures rapidly under UV light exposure. Works well for model repairs and modifications, Light Curing Putty is easy to sand and paint on to perfect your models with speed and precision.
- Restore broken parts to their original shape.
- Fill gaps and holes in models.
- Easy to sand and paint on after curing.
- Applicable on cured resin and plastic.
- Cures in 15 Seconds — Light Curing Putty can be cured in just 15 seconds, allowing for quick and efficient model modifications.
- Fixes and Repairs With Accuracy — Use putty to fix and restore broken parts and modify model details.
- Easy To Use — With gel-like characteristics, Light Curing Putty is mess-free and easy to apply.
- Easy to Sand and Paint — After fully cured, the putty is easy to sand and paint on according to your needs.
- Clean the surface and remove any dust before applying putty.
- Use the wooden stick to take out an appropriate amount and apply the putty.
- Use alcohol to smoothen out the putty and clean the excess.
- Use Phrozen Cure Beamor other curing lamps with LED wavelengths of 395 nm or above for 15–30 seconds.
- For maximum result, cure putty at a 1cm distance to ensure that the light can enter through the bottom of the model.