phrozen speed resin
Print Up To 8X Faster
We specially formulated Phrozen Speed Resin to print up to 8x faster*, making it the ideal choice for printing large models like props and industrial prototypes.
【Print Huge Models Within 6 Hours】
In comparison to most commercial resins, Phrozen Speed Resin significantly reduces printing time to less than 6 hours for 24cm models, allowing for same-day modifications.
【Compatible With Various LCD 3D Printers】
Great for printing life-size cosplay props, masks, prototypes, shoes, or landscaping projects such as tabletop wargaming terrains.
- Weight: 1 kg per bottle
- Density: 1.10 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 235 cP
- Tensile Stress at Break: 25 MPa
- Young’s Modulus: 900 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 20 %
Surface Hardness: 79 Shore D
- Notched Izod Impact: 6.31 J/m
- Rinse with alcohol spray and immediately dry with an air gun. DO NOT immerse the model in alcohol for a long time.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature with dark and ventilated conditions.
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during the operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.
- Post-processing note: For best results, please allow your print to dry for 40 to 60 minutes after wash, then postcure on both sides, 30 minutes per side.
- Minor color differences between the printed parts and website pictures do not impact the final performances.