Obtain one NFEP film in addition to the amount of four US dollars
Phrozen Sonic mini 8K Resin 3D Printer 165*72*180mm
Antinsky: Phrozen’s most daring and audacious piece of work is finally here: Sonic Mega 8K. In the past, printing out large models meant compromising on print quality. If anyone was interested in printing out large-scale & detailed models, that meant printing out multiple batches of 3D printed parts and assembling them together.
Sonic Mini 8K - is the second 8k LCD 3d printer in the industry after Phrozen Mega 8K. The ultra-high precision small-size printing screen has brought another disruptive upgrade to the 3D printing industry. The official store of Antinsky is also the starting point of Phrozen's new products this time.
With the highest resolution of 22 µm and 1152 ppi, Sonic Mini 8K surpasses all consumer electronics on the market. The 7.1” LCD screen & 18 cm Z-axis are perfect for printing all sorts of extremely intricate miniatures, bust sculpts, and more!
Sonic Mini 8K benifits
- 22 µm (1152 ppi) Ultra-High Resolution: Prints beyond handcrafted models
- 7.1” Mono LCD Screen: Larger printing space with 18 cm Z-axis
- Ultra-Stable Dual Linear Rails: Prints high-quality models with extreme stability
- Frosted Laser Cut Building Plate: Allows models to attach firmly onto the building plate
- Linear Projection LED Module: Enhances light uniformity to create superb & sharp models
Sonic Mini 8K Specs
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 3.5" in Large Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: CHITUBOX V1.9.0 or above
- Connectivity: Front USB Port
- Design: Technology Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- Light Source: Linear ProjectionLED Module
- XY Resolution: 22 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30 mm
- Maximum Printing Speed: 80 mm/hr
- Power Requirement: AC100-240V~50/60Hz
- Printer Size: L29 x W29 x H42 cm
- Print Volume: L16.5 x W7.2 x H18 cm
- LCD Screen: 7.1"
- Printer Weight: 10 kg