Phrozen Water-Washable Dental Model 3D Printer Resin 1kg
Shipping From China
Phrozen Water-Washable Dental Model Resin is specifically developed to rapidly produce highly accurate dental models.
You can easily wash your print with water if alcoholic solvents aren’t available for you.
Phrozen Water-Washable Dental Model 3D Printer Resin 1kg Benefits
- 【High Accuracy】 With a Medit intraoral scanner, more than 90% of variation falls within ±0.05mm on dental 3D models created by Water-Washable Dental Model Resin.
- 【Remove Residue with Ease】Phrozen Water-Washable Resin is designed to be easily rinsed by water which means that you no longer need ethanol or IPA to clean up your resin 3D prints.
- 【Low Shrinkage & High Precision】With low deformation or shrinkage, this resin is ideal to create perfect dental models for removable dies.
- 【Low Viscosity】Phrozen Water-Washable Dental Model Resin is easy to print with and can be post-processed easily thanks to its low viscosity levels.
- 【Low Odor】Say bye-bye pungent smells as Phrozen Water-Washable Dental Model Resin won’t make your place reek of resin fumes.
Phrozen Water-Washable Dental Model 3D Printer Resin 1kg Specs
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Density: 1.16 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 750-850 cps
- Surface Hardness: 86 Shore D
- Flexural Strength: 92 MPa
- Flexural Modulus: 1875 MPa
- Tg：65 °C
- XY resolution：0.050 mm
- Shake well before use.
- Check your recommended resin profiles parameters according to your 3D printer. Click here to find your resin profile.
- We recommend washing your prints with 95% IPA and drying it with an air gun.
- Note: Please don’t soak your prints in 95% IPA for over 30 seconds at a time.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.